Resin Bound Gravel
Why choose Resin Bound Gravel?
We provide bespoke options to help you transform your home. Whether you’re creating a new home and you want a new modern look or just renovating an existing property that needs an instant face lift. You can choose from a variety of colours that suit your needs and meet the aesthetics of your property.
When it comes to characterising a buildings outside area, a nicely designed driveway is paramount. A driveway is the doorway into a home. Ask any property owner and they will tell you, the principle element of a house is its the outside kerb appeal and a drive is a primary point of entrance. A nice Gravel Driveway can raise the value of your home, while an inferior one can drag it down into mediocrity.
How long does an install take & whats the process?
As you may well know, every install is different. There are so many factors that play a part in the time frame e.g The Sub-base, which edgings you choose, ground levels. access for Grab lorries etc. This factors will also play a part in the cost of the project and are things you should keep in mind when it comes to starting.
Our process for a standard driveway:
- Day1/2- Find our levels, start excavation to the correct depths.
- Day3- Lay a high quality Geotextile membrane ready for a load of hardcore
- Day4/5- Level and compact hardcore & Lay edgings on concrete bedding
- Day6- Tarmac or concrete base
- Day7- Resin bound install
What is Resin Bound Gravel?
Resin Bound Paving is a mixture of small aggregates and High-tech Resin, which is mixed very accurately to form a high quality, permeable and durable paving solution. When laid correctly it leaves tiny gaps that allow the water to simply drain through.
Benefits of resin bound gravel:
- Good for the environment
- Reduces the risk of floods
- Easy to maintain
- Range of different colours and textures, Click here to view
- The look of gravel without loose stones
- Smooth surface under bare feet
- UV and slip resistant
- Resin bound gravel is highly durable and one of the most environmentally friendly options available. Bad weather in the U.K. is never far away, however as the surface is made from a permeable solution, rainwater simply runs through into its natural surrounding surfaces.
An experienced team of workers:
At Aura Resin you can expect an experienced team of workers to carry out a superb job on your new resin driveway, paths or patio. We deliver this service with fantastic results, on-time and within your budget. Enjoy the outside of your home as much as the inside with a welcoming drive and interesting pathways. Click here to view Our Portfolio
Quality Control: As we control the process from start to finish you can be assured of a perfect finish. Our ground works come with a 10 year guarantee and our Resin comes with a 20 year guarantee.
Our installers have years of experience providing solutions to numerous driveways every year. As resin bound gravel is not subjected to planning permission you could quickly have a newly improved driveway in place.
We are approved contractors for https://www.vubaresinproducts.com/
We have completed hundreds of transformations over the years, so don’t just take our word for it. You are assured to be provided with a high-quality service. Contact us now on 07872411319 or fill out the form to your right and we will get back to you.